- The Instructional Technology program from The University of Southern Mississippi is designed to be a flexible, 30-credit hour curriculum that can be completed as an online degree or on campus – whatever best fits your individual schedule and needs. Both online and face-to-face classes are taught by the same professor and have the same requirements, thus quality of instruction will never be questioned.
- We also offer this degree in a hybrid format. Additionally, take your education even further with USM’s hybrid format Instructional Technology and Design Online degree PhD program.
- Educational Research
- Instructional Design and Development
- Technology in Education
- Digital Communications in Education
- Instructional Strategies of Online Teaching
- Web Development and Assessment
- Digital Publishing and Visual Design
- Multimedia Design and Development
- Foundations of Instructional Technology
- Ethics and Issues in Instructional Technology
- Instructional Multimedia Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Exams and graduation only
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology View 354 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- An applicant must provide evidence, by official transcript, of a grade point average of at least 2.75 (figured on “A” equals 4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
- The applicant must have competitive official GRE, GMAT, Praxis, MCAT or LSAT scores (all sections) (<10 years old) submitted to Southern Miss. Students whose native language is not English must meet the university’s minimum requirements of TOEFL or IELTS score.
- The applicant must submit current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) via the online application.
- The applicant must have at least three letters of recommendation submitted from persons who are qualified to assess the applicant’s readiness for graduate work.
- The applicant must submit a Statement of Qualification (SOQ) specifying areas of interest and career goals.
International7320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 488 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 488 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.