The pattern of coursework applicable to the degree is potentially unique for each student, although it must conform to the general guidelines for subject matter content for the degree as authorized here and on the program's website. Students are admitted to one of the following specialty areas in engineering: environmental, geotechnical, hydrosystems, structural, sustainable or transportation.
This Civil, Environmental, and Sustainable Engineering MSc program offered at Arizona State University prepares graduates to be civil engineers, who typically focus on large projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, subway systems, dams and water supply networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engr Mechanics: Dynamics
- Deformable Solids
- Engineering Business Practice
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Fluid Mech for Civil Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Sustainable Development View 179 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are eligible to apply to this program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree with a major in engineering or a closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program. Applicants with a lower GPA may be admitted provisionally at the discretion of the admission committee.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.