The master’s degree programs require admission to a particular program, completion and submission of the application form for a master’s degree at least one semester in advance of the date of graduation, successful completion of the comprehensive examination, and completion of all coursework requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research In Reading
- Curriculum in the Elementary School
- Teaching Language Arts in the Elementary Grades
- Elementary Mathematics Methods
- Social Studies Education in Elementary School
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Exams and graduation only
- Only feedback on assignments and exams
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEducation View 913 other Masters in Education in United States
In order to apply for a M.Ed. candidates must have an undergraduate degree in Elementary Education. To be considered for regular admission to a master’s degree program, an applicant must have
- an academic record reflecting a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) for the last two years of undergraduate study;
- results from a national standardized achievement/aptitude test predictive of the ability to complete a graduate program successfully. These include the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (all sections) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT); or the Praxis II: Content Area Examination
- three letters of recommendation
- a letter of intent
- a professional resumé; and
- a copy of educator license.
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.