The level of cultural education is raised during the first year by broadening the knowledge of advanced analysis methods, which in the second year are applied in specialisation subjects and a thesis.
The first year is offered in the Milano Bovisa and Lecco campuses with the same study plan (the first year is not available in the Piacenza campus, which offers only the second year).
The specialization tracks cover a wide range of traditional and innovative mechanical engineering subjects:
- Milano Bovisa Campus: Production Systems, Mechatronics and robotics, Virtual prototyping, Internal Combustion Engines and Turbomachinery, Advanced Mechanical Design, Advanced Materials and Technology, Ground Vehicles
- Lecco Campus: Mechanical Systems Design, Industrial Production
- Piacenza Campus: Machine Tools and Manufacturing Systems
Graduates with a Mechanical Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano are technicians who can independently develop the functional, construction and energy-related aspects of innovative products, processes and systems in industry and in the advanced tertiary sector.
On passing the State Professional Examination, Mechanical Engineering Graduates with a Laurea Magistrale can ask to be included in the Register of Engineers (section A).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Control and Actuating Devices for Mechanical Systems
- Applied Metallurgy
- Energy Systems
- Nonconventional Machining Processes
- Machine Design
- Mechanical System Dynamics
- Mechanical Measurements
- Configuration and Management of Production Systems
- Production Systems
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 56 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in a scientific or technical discipline. A Committee will evaluate studentis with a different background case by case.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.