The Applied Statistics and Analytics program at the Kennesaw State University is a 36 semester-hour applied graduate program designed to meet the needs of business, industry and government. The program is intended for professionals or students with undergraduate degrees in the sciences, engineering, or business.
This program differs from traditional statistics graduate programs in the following areas:
- Statistical Computing: Starting the first semester the student will utilize statistical programs such as SAS, JMP, and Minitab to analyze data and present graphical summaries;
- Applications Project: Students will complete an applied project based on data from their place of employment, from an internship or co-op experience or from work done with a faculty member. Students will turn in a written project report demonstrating the analytical skill sets mastered by the students;
- Emphasis on Communication of Results: Because communication of methods and results is vital in using statistics to convert data into actionable information, students will learn to write clear, concise reports and make professional quality presentations describing the inferences to be made from statistical analyses.
- Mathematical Statistics
- Statistical Computing and Simulation
- Statistical Methods
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Applied Experimental Design
- Design and Analysis of Human Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 482 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary.
- Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Completion of Calculus I & Calculus II (Preferable before application deadline).
- Statement of Personal Goals (Optional) - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional) - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12792 USD per year during 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12792 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State3545 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3545 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.