The mission of the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) emphasis area within the Master of Science degree in Psychology is to strengthen the discipline of Behavior Analysis as both a scientific discipline and a professional occupation through the production of highly skilled behavior analysts. These data-based problem-solvers will possess the requisite knowledge, skills, and experience to become certified and licensed in the field of behavior analysis in accordance with the standards and guidelines set forth by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB).
More informationVisit official programme website
The program provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts and to pursue doctoral education in psychology, behavior analysis, or another related field, if desired.
The program offers a curriculum approved by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) that meets the educational requirements to sit for the BACB exam.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 904 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Online Application
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- Minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- Good standing at last university attended
- Official transcripts and degree certificates or diplomas from all previous colleges or universities attended
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores
- Official copy of GRE, GMAT, or MAT score from testing service
- Three letters of recommendation (upload to application file)
- Statement of Purpose or writing sample (according to departmental requirements)
- Immunization records (required prior to enrolling in classes if admitted)
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.