The College of Nursing at University of Nebraska Medical Center is committed to preparing advanced practice nurse leaders who are recognized for their excellence in practice and scholarship to promote health and well-being, including the amelioration of health disparities.
CareerAn Nursing degree will increase your expertise, expand your skills and equip you with new credentials to advance your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Scholarship
- Leadership in Nursing
- Health Systems Innovation & Improvement
- Health Promotion for Populations
- Graduate Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 887 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited school of nursing.
- BSN and/or MSN degree obtained from a non-US college must be evaluated and be equivalent to a US nursing degree.
- Prior to admission to the graduate program, applicant must be legally licensed to practice nursing in one of the 50 US states.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed at least one-year full-time work experience as a registered nurse. Experience with the specialty population is valuable.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE):
- No GRE exam score is required for admissions
- English Proficiency:
- Applicants from countries where English is not the primary language must present official TOEFL or IELTS scores at the time of application.
International1098 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1098 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1098 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1098 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State608 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 608 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.