The program is conducted on campus with an alternate weekend class schedule format and is completed in four semesters.
Housed in the WellStar College of Health and Human Services, the WellStar Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program maintains close community ties with a variety of health care agencies and providers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Applications in Nursing
- Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 747 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited institution with a satisfactory GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum one year full-time professional experience as a Registered Nurse, documented in a professional résumé. (Experience must have occurred within the last five years and have involved direct patient care.)
- Current unencumbered RN licensure in the state of Georgia (submit copy).
- Written statement of personal program goals.
- Undergraduate research course.
- Two professional letters of reference
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.