The Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program at the Kennesaw State University is conducted on campus with an alternate weekend class schedule format and is completed in four semesters.
- Housed in the WellStar College of Health and Human Services, the WellStar Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program maintains close community ties with a variety of health care agencies and providers.
- A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Professional Advanced Role Development and Health Care Issues
- Health Care Theory
- Advanced Health Assessment, Health Maintenance and Health Promotion
- Research Applications in Nursing
- Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 686 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited institution with a satisfactory GPA of at least 3.0.
- Minimum one year full-time professional experience as a Registered Nurse, documented in a professional résumé. (Experience must have occurred within the last five years and have involved direct patient care.)
- Current unencumbered RN licensure in the state of Georgia (submit copy).
- Written statement of personal program goals.
- Undergraduate research course.
- Two professional letters of reference
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.