The objective of the Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology programme at the Politecnico Di Milano is to prepare a professional figure expert in materials and in the design of processes and manufactured goods. Within the scope of the study plan a number of specific specialisations are foreseen: Surface Engineering; Polymer Engineering; Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology; Engineering Applications; Micromechanical Engineering.
The Laurea Magistrale graduate in Materials and Nanotechnology Engineering has the ability to devise and manage innovation in the materials industry; he/she finds employment mainly in companies specialised in producing, processing and design various materials and components, as well as in the area of the development of new applications in the mechanical, chemical, electronics, energy, telecommunications, construction, transport, biomedical, environmental and restoration industries as well as in research and development centres of companies and public bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical methods for materials engineering
- Advanced materials chemistry
- Solid state physics
- Mechanical behaviour and failure of metals
- Mechanical behaviour and durability of polymers
- Corrosion engineering of metals and ceramics
- Composite materials for structural applications
- Surface engineering and technology
- Advanced materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 10 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or in other material-related Degrees (e.g. Applied Physics and Chemistry).
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 895 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- Tuition fees for Non-EEA students correspond automatically to the full contribution of 3898,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.