At the Kennesaw State University, the Applied Exercise and Health Science program that can be completed as a full-time student over four consecutive semesters or over a longer period of time as a part-time student.
- Most program classes will be scheduled in late afternoons and early evenings to allow working professionals to pursue advanced preparation with minimum disruption to ongoing career commitments.
- Kennesaw State University is a student-centered, research-driven R2 institution, placing it among the top 6 percent of universities for research in the nation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The curriculum is comprised of a Program Core (9 hours), a Concentration Core (15 hours) in either Exercise Physiology or Sport Management.
- Capstone Experience (3-9 hours), and approved electives (3-9 hours).
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 1582 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- Statement of Personal Goals - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should include the following when applicable: education, experience (work and volunteer), certifications, professional affiliations, special skills related to the field, and research presentations/publications
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application. Preferably from academic sources.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.