Candidates for the M. Ed. in Reading take a combination of courses in the professional sequence and content areas. Candidates are strongly urged to meet with their advisors during the first semester of study to plan their programs.
Total number of hours in the program must equal 33 with at least 15 hours in the professional sequence, 18 hours in the teaching field.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theory and Pedagogy in the Study of Reading
- Reading Assessment and Instruction
- Content Area Reading and Writing
- Using Data to Inform Reading Instruction
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Graduate Application – There is a non-refundable $60 application
- Transcripts – Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in sealed envelope from the institution.
- Clear Renewable Georgia Teaching Certificate - You must hold certification in Middle Grades or Secondary Education with a Reading concentration, certificate, endorsement or the equivalent.
- Personal Statement
- Personal Resume - Can be uploaded into the online application.Should document education, teaching experience, and your record of leadership.
- Two Letters of Recommendation – please do NOT use the online recommendation system.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.