Over the course of 18 months, a select group of diverse professionals engage in a series of seminars, ongoing virtual learning, and hands-on intensive residencies in Paris, New York City, and Shanghai. Graduates emerge as creative leaders ready to employ design as a key business and problem-solving tool.
Graduates of the program Strategic Design and Management (Global Executive) from The New School return to their companies with new solutions to challenging problems and help advance “intrapreneurial” efforts within their organizations. Many go on to advance their career in global and high-level positions, and some launch their own start-ups and develop entrepreneurial initiatives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Design and Management in New Economies
- Sustainable Business Models
- Managing Creative Projects and Teams
- Design Innovation and Leadership
- Integrative Studio
- Regulatory and Ethical Contexts
- New Design Firms
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after the May 1 priority deadline will be considered on a rolling basis if space is available.
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management Strategic Management View 95 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Program Essay (500-1000-word limit): A personal essay of 500–1,000 words must accompany the application. The essay must identify your motivation for study in the program by addressing the following topics in an integrated manner (i.e., do not simply provide answers to the questions, but develop an integrated and flowing argument)
- Submit Your Résumé
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Our Mailing Address
- Submit a Portfolio
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1810 USD per credit during 18 months.
National43440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1810 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.