This Executive MBA program is offered at the University of Memphis. This intensive 17-month, Fall-to-Fall program is exclusive to professionals with five-plus years of management experience and an established record of excellence in their field.
- As a result, senior executives learn savvy business techniques that have real-world impact and further enhance their leadership skills.
- Factor in the international experience and challenging curriculum taught from a strategic viewpoint, makes the University of Memphis Executive MBA Program as exciting as it is comprehensive.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students may continue to work full-time (*Full-time employment not a requirement for admission)
- Experience a high-level of service from this all-inclusive program that frees you to focus on learning. All-inclusive covers: advising; registration; tuition and fees; textbooks; software; case studies/learning materials; premiere parking; room/board for two domestic residencies and flight, hotels and most meals for the international residential week; and, catered meals on class days
- Interact in a dynamic classroom setting that brings together faculty who have outstanding academic reputations and achievements, with a highly-skilled student body who are leaders in their companies
- Build your network with other business leaders from various industries through executive lecture events and unique collaboration opportunities
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 98 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions must be submitted
- A minimum of five years experience in a managerial or professional position
- Letter of support from your company. Entrepreneurs and independent professionals should submit letters explaining their individual situation. Click here to download a sample support letter.
- Two letters of Recommendation
- * Satisfactory competitive score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) To find out more, visit the Information Sessions page today!
- Complete the University of Memphis Application for Graduate Admission and submit the $35 application fee.
- Complete the Executive MBA Application for Admission. Click here to download the application. Essays are listed on page 3 of the application.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Current resume
International896 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
National704 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 704 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.