The Fogelman Executive Master of Business Administration student population includes a diverse group of professionals from a wide variety of industries, from both small and large organizations or companies; entrepreneurs; and, private practitioners, such as physicians and attorneys.
During the Executive Master of Business Administration Program:
Students may continue to work full-time (*Full-time employment not a requirement for admission)
Attend class once per week with an alternating Thursday evening and Saturday schedule (*Enrolled for 12 credit hours during the Fall and Spring semesters)
Experience a high-level of service from this all-inclusive program that frees you to focus on learning. All-inclusive covers: advising; registration; tuition and fees; textbooks; software; case studies/learning materials; premiere parking; room/board for two domestic residencies and flight, hotels and most meals for the international residential week; and, catered meals on class days
Interact in a dynamic classroom setting that brings together faculty who have outstanding academic reputations and achievements, with a highly-skilled student body who are leaders in their companies
Build your network with other business leaders from various industries through executive lecture events and unique collaboration opportunities
As a result, senior executives learn savvy business techniques that have real-world impact and further enhance their leadership skills. Factor in the international experience and challenging curriculum taught from a strategic viewpoint, makes the University of Memphis Executive Master of Business Administration Program as exciting as it is comprehensive.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Leadership
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Managers
- Economics for Global Executive
- Information Systems in the Global Enterprise
- Global Financial Management
- Global Operations Management
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Practicum in International Business
- Creativity and Innovation
- Self Leadership for Executives
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Change Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation Practicum
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1335 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions must be submitted
- A minimum of five years experience in a managerial or professional position
- Letter of support from your company. Entrepreneurs and independent professionals should submit letters explaining their individual situation.
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Complete the University of Memphis Application for Graduate Admission and submit the $35 application fee.
- Complete the Executive MBA Application for Admission.Essays are listed on page 3 of the application.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Current resume
International1084 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1084 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
National1084 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1084 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
In-State596 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 596 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
Financial aid is available to Executive MBA students. The University of Memphis Financial Aid Office offers several funding options for Graduate Students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.