The program at the Kennesaw State University allows certified teachers in Elementary Education (P-5) to earn their M.Ed. in 13 months while continuing their teaching career.
The program is offered online. Each cohort is supported by graduate faculty who mentor the candidates and facilitate program delivery.
- The program of study schedule is designed to coincide with the public school calendar and is provided in advance so teachers can coordinate educational and personal commitments with program requirements.
- In addition to completing requirements for the M.Ed., candidates also earn an additional endorsement or KSU certificate, further enhancing their marketability in the teaching profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Trends and Issues in Educational Inquiry in Elementary & Early Childhood Education
- Curriculum and Pedagogy for Early Childhood and Elementary Classrooms
- Educational Equity in Early Childhood and Elementary Classrooms
- Reflective Inquiry for Early Childhood and Elementary Classrooms
- Professional Application of Inquiry for Elementary and Early Childhood Educators
- Teaching Number, Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 389 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Transcripts from each college attended
- Bachelor's degree - 2.75 GPA
- Clear Renewable Teaching Certificate in Early Childhood Education or Birth-K – OR proof that you have passed the GACE exams (Basic and 001 & 002 or 005 & 006)
- Professional Resume
- Two administrator recommendations
- Letter of commitment
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.