What should you expect from the International Master of Business Administration program?
- Business Competency
- Cultural IQ
- Global Mind set
You will gain these competencies through in class instruction, study abroad/internship abroad experience and the diverse cohort of students you will attend the program with. Such experiences are unique to a limited number of graduate programs across the nation.This program is tailored to assist students in meeting their goal of acquiring knowledge of international business, even if they do not have a traditional business background or a second language. The Program is open to graduates of business, foreign language, liberal arts, and other four-year bachelor’s degree programs.
The University of Memphis' International Master of Business Administration program has partnerships with the following institutions. US students spend a semester at the following sites, or may do an internship at any location approved by the International Master of Business Administration Program.
- JAPAN: Osaka University of Economics (Japanese Business Track)
- FRANCE: Ecole de Management - Strasbourg - Robert Schuman University (French Business Track)
- GERMANY: Catholic University of Eichstaett (German Business Track)
- PERU: ESAN Graduate School of Business (Spanish Language Track)
- INDIA: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore –or– Alliance School of Business - Bangalore (World Region Language Track)
- CHINA: Nanjing University (Chinese Business Track)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Managers
- Economics for Global Executives
- Global Financial Management
- Quantitative Tools for Managers
- Global Operations Management
- Leadership and Team Building
- Global Strategic Management
- Information Systems for the Global Enterprise
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Creativity and Innovation
- International students usually follow the US Business Track. They generally take classes at the University of Memphis and intern at a company based in Memphis, where they have first-hand experience in US business practices.
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 196 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Each applicant must complete and submit an Application for Graduate Admission electronically.
- Resume: A current one-page resume should be included with your application materials.
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must obtain an official transcript from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Letters of Recommendation/Reference
- Test Scores: All applicants are required to take either the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE).
International25557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36207 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National12748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18060 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
The Fogelman College of Business & Economics offers scholarship opportunities for incoming International MBA students. The deadline to apply for most FCBE scholarships is March 1. Scholarship awardees will be notified by mail on or before August 1.
Scholarships for International MBA students are highly competitive and limited in number. The following scholarships are offered to International MBA students.
- Full-time graduate student in the International MBA Program
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must be a United States citizen
- Preference given to students with financial need.
Neil W. Baugh International Scholarship
Suntrust Graduate Business Scholarships
Master’s candidates enrolled in FCBE, having graduated in high standing with an undergraduate degree
- Full-time students
- Must maintain at least 12 graduate credit hours
- Must maintain a 3.5 GPA
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.