This degree integrates information technology, computing, data analytics, and healthcare delivery processes, along with leadership and management principles.
The Healthcare Management and Informatics program at the Kennesaw State University prepares you for leadership in healthcare delivery. You learn how to manage complex data for optimal outcomes within any of those inter-related entities.
The program has a hybrid format, a combination of face-to-face and online courses. The face-to-face courses are held on Friday evenings. It is also a cohort program, meaning new students are admitted annually in the Fall term. The course is a total of 36 credit hours. It is the only Masters of Science in Healthcare Management and Informatics in Georgia.
Healthcare Management and Informatics Salary and Career Outlook
Upon graduation you will be ready to tackle these types of leadership roles in healthcare:
- Chief medical informatics officer
- Chief information officer
- Project manager
- Vice president of information technology
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Capstone in Healthcare Management and Informatics
- Electronic Health Record Systems
- Clinical Processes & Workflows: Analysis and Redesign
- Analytical Business Applications & Leadership Skills for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Seminar in Conflict Management & Ethics of Leadership for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Data Analytics via SAS
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Health Administration Health Sciences View 989 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Complete the Online Application: There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- GMAT or GRE test score
- Application Letter: This letter (maximum of 300 words) outlines the candidate's professional and educational goals and provides a rationale for why/how this program will meet the candidate's career aspirations.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: These letters should be from individuals who can accurately assess your potential for success in this academic program and/or in the healthcare and informatics professions. This is optional.
International32064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48096 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National32064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48096 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
In-State18810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28216 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.