The objective of this program is to allow students who are interested in public and private sectors to concurrently register in both MBA and MPA programs.
The increasing interdependence of the public and private sectors makes this dual degree program not only innovative, but attractive to students wishing to pursue careers in positions responsible for working with their counterparts in private and public organizations, and in a variety of settings where both the knowledge of business and government are very crucial.
- The Business Administration/Public Administration program at the Kennesaw State University consists of a minimum of 54 hours of graduate study, of which 27 hours are in areas of Business Administration and 27 hours are in the areas of Public Administration.
- Additional credit hours may be taken depending on each student's academic background or areas of concentration in the MPA Program. It generally takes approximately three years to earn both degrees as a full-time student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Insights for Managers
- Resource Allocation and Decision Analysis
- Business Finance
- Managing the Value Chain
- Strategic Management: An Integrative, Capstone Experience
- Strategic Marketing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration View 520 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Submission of application to the graduate admission office and a non-refundable application fee.
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited in a manner accepted by Kennesaw State University (official transcripts from all previous institutions of higher education are required);
- Official score reports for either the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT); Each program has separate admission standards.
- Two letters of recommendation; and
- A personal statement describing your career aspirations.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.