Students interested in applying for the Business Administration/Information Systems dual degree program at the Kennesaw State University should consult with the program coordinator with regard to admission requirements and required courses.
- The program consists of a minimum of 54 hours of graduate study, of which 27 hours are in areas of Business Administration and 27 hours are in Information Systems.
- Additional credit hours may be taken depending on each student's academic background. It generally takes approximately three years to earn both degrees as a full-time student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Insights for Managers
- Resource Allocation and Decision Analysis
- Business Finance
- Managing the Value Chain
- Strategic Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences View 1158 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submission of application to the graduate admission office and a non-refundable application fee;
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited in a manner accepted by Kennesaw State University;
- Academic background (approved by MBA and MSIS program directors);
- Acceptable scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation (optional);
- Professional experience (Note: Personal interviews will be conducted whenever possible and responsible work, community service, and leadership experience will be considered.).
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.