The primary objective of this Master of Business Administration and Conflict Management program from the Kennesaw State University is to prepare students for competitive leadership and managerial positions in careers requiring extensive understanding and interaction with conflict management and business acumen.
The students' desire for this program comes from the extensive interaction between the two sectors in areas such as global project management, negotiations and contracting.
- The program consists of a minimum of 54 hours of graduate study of which 27 hours are in areas of Business Administration and 26 hours are in Conflict Management. Additional credit hours may be required depending on each student's academic background.
- Students may also be required to take foundational courses in business as specified by the respective program director. It generally takes approximately three years to earn both degrees for a full-time student.
- Leveraging Information Systems in Business
- Accounting Insights for Managers
- Resource Allocation and Decision Analysis
- Business Finance
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing the Value Chain
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 1664 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- The applicant has already earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent in the case of students applying with an international education background.
- The applicant has at least five years of full-time professional experience demonstrating progressive responsibilities in leadership, management, personnel supervision, financial management, information technology or data analysis.
- The applicant has at least three years of full-time professional experience with a 3.25 undergraduate GPA
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12792 USD per year during 24 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12792 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State3545 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3545 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.