The Aerospace Engineering MSc program from Arizona State University stresses a sound foundation in technical fundamentals, communication and professionalism. To this end, a broad-based curriculum is offered in design, system dynamics and control; fluid mechanics and aerodynamics; mechanics and dynamics of solids and structures; transport phenomena; thermodynamics; and energy.
Professionals with a master's degree in aerospace engineering have strong opportunities at most levels in aerospace engineering in research, design and manufacturing at companies of all sizes as well as national laboratories (DOE, DOD, NASA). Analytical skills learned in aerospace engineering are also valued for other nonengineering positions.
Career examples include:
- engineering manager or director
- research engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Patterns in Nature
- Mechanics of Materials
- Materials Synthesis
- Structure and Properties of Materials
- Special Topics
- Materials and Civilization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Aerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 454 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an international institution that is officially recognized by that country.
- You must have maintained a “B” (3.00 on a 4.00 scale) grade point average (GPA) in the last 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours of undergraduate coursework. If you do not meet the minimum GPA requirements your application may still be considered.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- official GRE score
- personal statement
- resume or curriculum vitae
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.