Infused with a data and analytics emphasis, the cutting-edge curriculum is structured to provide students with an in-depth working knowledge of advanced accounting topics that are most relevant in today's business environment and reviewed every year with input from accounting professionals and alumni. Esteemed faculty experts bring real-world experience into each class, giving the degree even more long-term value.
The Accountancy MAcc program offered at Arizona State University is designed for individuals who want to immerse themselves in full-time graduate studies, take classes during the day and fulfill course requirements for the CPA exam in both Arizona and California. Because of the quality of the Master of Accountancy program, students gain the skills and knowledge needed to launch their accounting careers while opening the door to top hiring firms.
The Master in Accountancy program includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers in public, corporate and governmental accounting, as well as consulting or financial planning.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states that employment for Accountants and Auditors is projected to grow 4 to 6% between 2018 and 2028.
Career examples include:
- budget analyst
- tax auditor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics for Accountants
- Internal Controls Audit and Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Professional Accounting Research
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Detection
- Performance Measurement and Advanced Managerial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 701 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an international institution that is officially recognized by that country.
- You must have maintained a “B” (3.00 on a 4.00 scale) grade point average (GPA) in the last 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours of undergraduate coursework. If you do not meet the minimum GPA requirements your application may still be considered.
- Personal info — contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number.
- Current resume and essay question responses.
- Recommender(s) contact information: name, affiliation, and work email address of an individual who can answer questions about your personal qualities, professional success, career aspirations, and ability to perform in a graduate program.
- Application fee — $70 domestic students; $115 international students.
- The application process for international students is the same as for domestic students, with the exception of submitting proof of English proficiency (for students whose native language is not English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National23544 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
In-State11720 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.