The curriculum addresses social science theories, research techniques, and content to provide students with the tools to accomplish basic and applied research. Students in the Gerontology Research program at the University of Massachusetts Boston will successfully complete 36 credits and may study on a part- or full-time basis.
Our students will:
- Acquire knowledge about the social and behavioral science disciplines that inform gerontology and aging policy
- Develop the methodological tools needed to pursue basic and applied research in gerontology and aging policy
- Gain practical experience conducting research and analysis in gerontology and aging policy
- Learn the written, oral, and listening skills needed to communicate effectively with key stakeholders about gerontology and aging policy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Aspects of Aging
- Issues in Aging Policy
- Economic Issues in Aging Populations
- Psychology of Aging
- Research Methods and Experimental Design
- Statistical Methods in the Analysis of Social Problems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology Sociology View 338 other Masters in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Online Application and Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International35980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National35980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State18432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9216 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.