The objective of this unique curriculum is to enhance the knowledge and skills of accounting professionals and prepare entry-level students for a career in accounting, allowing both to attain the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential. Meeting all CPA requirements, the Master of Accounting program will prepare you to enter or further your current career as a professional accountant in financial institutions, government, industry, nonprofit organizations, and public practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Courses offered alternate weekends, limited weeknight offerings on the main campus and online.
- Designed for working professionals in the field of accounting.
- Students with limited accounting experience can complete foundation course requirements online.
- Program can be completed in as little as 21 months.
- Program begins three times annually with starts in August, January, and May.
- Features professional competency in Value Driven Management.
- 39 credit hours.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 543 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A conferred bachelors degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants. Applicants that have earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of a 3.0 or greater will be considered for admission.
- Applicants will be considered eligible for admission if their undergraduate GPA in the final 60 hours of their enrollment is a 2.50 or greater on a 4.00 scale.
- For applicants who have earned a 2.25-2.49 cumulative undergraduate GPA or who have earned a GPA of 2.25-2.49 in the last 60 hours of their undergraduate program, a minimum GMAT score of 450 or a minimum GRE score of 306
International900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
National900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.