During this Business Administration Online program from University of Massachusetts Boston you will explore foundational business theories, gain experience with emerging technologies, and develop your analytical skills.
Apply your learnings to virtually any field — from financial institutions to Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits.
You have the option of earning your degree with a specialization in business analytics, digital marketing, or finance.
MBA students receive lifetime assistance from a dedicated internship and career opportunities office. UMass Boston’s College of Management is home to five business centers:
- Center for Collaborative Leadership
- Digital Media Lab
- Entrepreneurship Center
- Center for Sustainable Enterprise and Regional Competitiveness
- Financial Services Forum
Outcomes & CareersAt the end of this 1-2 year program, you’ll be awarded a master’s degree in Business Administration. The degree will demonstrate your expertise in the field on your résumé, as well as in interviews and workplace evaluations. This degree will prepare you for a career in virtually any field - from financial institutions to Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Analysis and Skills
- Business and Its Environment
- Strategic Management
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
- Statistical Analysis for Managers
- Marketing Managment
- Operations Management
- Computer Information Systems
- 2 Business Electives from 11 Specializations. Specializations available fully online are in business analytics, finance, and digital marketing.
- Strategic Management - Capstone Course
Customize your MBA degree with online electives in business analytics, finance, or digital marketing.
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 539 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Online application with application fee
- Current professional résumé highlighting professional and academic contributions/qualifications.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended, both undergraduate and graduate. Applicants must have the equivalent of a United States bachelor’s degree to be eligible to apply. All transcripts are required, regardless of whether credits were transferred
- Official GMAT or GRE scores - not required for admissions cycles through Spring 2022 due to COVID-related closures of testing sites.
- 2 letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Applicants must provide the name and email address for 2 references as part of the online application
International20700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State20700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD per credit during 12 months.
As a public university, tuition is currently based on a student's residency status. Note that online courses are not subject to residency at $1,725 per course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.