Educational Leadership and Policy Studies from University of Denver extends the learning from the principal licensure program (approved program for Colorado Principal License) with additional coursework to enhance competency development in entrepreneurship, systems, culture, improvement, resource development, innovation and transformative leadership.
Students at Educational Leadership and Policy Studies from University of Denver will:
- Demonstrate organizational leadership by strategically developing a vision and mission, leading change, enhancing the capacity of personnel, distributing resources and aligning systems of communication for continuous school improvement.
- Demonstrate inclusive leadership practices that foster a positive school culture and promote safety and equity for all students, staff, and community.
- Demonstrate instructional leadership by aligning curriculum, instruction and assessment, supporting professional learning, conducting observations, providing actionable feedback, and holding staff accountable for student outcomes.
- Demonstrate professionalism through ethical conduct, reflection, and external leadership.
- Education Program Evaluation
- Critical Policy Analysis for Educational Systems
- Action Research for Systems Leadership
- Structural Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Policy Educational Leadership View 449 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
- If English is not your native language, you will have to submit test scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) assessment.
- Financial Verification Form
- SEVIS Supplement Form
- Be sure to submit at least one transcript from all your post-secondary institutions. All our applicants must also submit proof of their bachelor’s and master’s degrees, if applicable, with a degree certificate or diploma.
- The minimum undergraduate GPA for admission consideration for graduate study at the University of Denver is a cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
International50076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50076 USD per year during 12 months.
National50076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50076 USD per year during 12 months.
- Tuition for 3 quarters.
- Tuition for online option is 12,256 USD per year.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.