We offer a master degree in Music Performance: Orchestral Instruments and Guitar at the University of Missouri - Kansas City. A minimum of one semester of applied music (5501) is required before the first recital. (APPLIED INSTRUMENT) 5501 or CONSVTY 5597 is required each semester of enrollment until the recital requirement is met.
Those students majoring in guitar may substitute approved elective or chamber music credit.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music History
- Introduction To Research And Bibliography In Music
- Master's Recital
- Principles Of Chamber Music
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMusic View 942 other Masters in Music in United States
- Applicants must submit an official transcript from the school where their bachelor's degree(s) were obtained. Unless the transcript of the degree-granting institution includes the complete record of undergraduate work taken at all other schools, an official transcript from each of the other institutions also must be supplied.
- In addition, applicants must submit an official transcript from each school where other coursework has been taken or degrees have been obtained after the bachelor's degree. All credentials submitted in support of the application for admission become UMKC property and will not be returned to students, nor will UMKC release copies of such credentials to a third party.
International26804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13402 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National26804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13402 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5680 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.