At Public Policy and Human Development from Maastricht University you will be equipped with a variety of skills, tools and knowledge which enable you to work as a policy designer or policy analyst. You will be capable of working within public and private institutions at local, national and international levels.
Our graduates are trained policymakers and analysts, who go on to work in public policy and academia or for NGOs and consultancies. Thanks to the skills acquired in the programme and the support provided during the Employability Track, they can identify and review different policy options and implement the adequate policy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Public Policy Analysis
- Data Science & Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Sustainable Development Public Policy View 42 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a recent copy of your CV
- a copy of your passport
- a passport-size picture
- proof of proficiency in English
- two letters of reference, from current or former professors and/or employers
- copies of your degree(s) and lists of grades (If necessary translated in English by an official translation agency)
- a motivation letter which explains why you chose this programme and which convinces the Board of Admissions that you will complete the programme successfully
- an essay (400 words in Word/PDF with searchable text)
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.