Recent Master of Business Administration graduates at Indiana University South Bend with bachelor degrees in business, who have been fully admitted into the Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics MBA program, and meet the qualifications, can waive all prerequisite courses**, and will be reimbursed for the cost of the GMAT ($250), after successfully completing six graduate credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Economics
- Information Technoloy for Managers
- Leadership and Change
- Design Thinking for Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1291 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the internet-based examination. Please click here for other ways to meet the English language requirement.
- Graduation from a university or college with a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 300-500 word Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State360 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 360 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.