The Forensic Psychology program at the University of Denver ties the application of psychological theory, knowledge, skills and competencies to the civil and criminal justice systems.
It is designed to develop mental health professionals who effectively work in clinical settings within the criminal and civil legal system, including but not limited to adult, juvenile and child populations victim assistance.
- We consult with agencies involved in forensic mental health service and lead engaging workshops, trainings and presentations.
- Current projects and partnerships include working with incarcerated adults, child welfare cases, juveniles on probation, recently released adult offenders, offenders with neuropsychological deficits, animal cruelty cases, and persons facing competency issues.
- Psychopathology, Evaluation & Treatment of the Adult Offender
- Psychology, Public Policy, and Advocacy
- Criminal Evaluations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science Clinical Psychology View 1225 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
- An earned master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution supersedes the minimum standards for the baccalaureate.
- English Proficiency.
International48594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48594 USD per year during 36 months.
National48594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48594 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.