Graduate students apply in one of the following focus areas: drawing, painting, graphic design, printmaking, digital imaging, motion design, or photography. Teaching laboratories and studios are equipped with advanced technologies as well as traditional tools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Photography
- Graduate Painting
- Graduate Graphic Design
- Graduate Drawing
- Graduate Print Media
- Graduate Digital Imaging
- Graduate Performance Art
- Graduate Digital Video and Motion Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadlines: 1st February for the fall semester
15th October for the Spring semester
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 522 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Application ($35 online, $45 paper)
- Graduate Advisor in Studio Art
- Portfolio of recent work on CD is with 15-20 images (jpeg/bmp/QT/AVI/Flash)
- Listing the images’ titles, dates, sizes and media (hard-copy)
- Personal statement, addressing:
- Reason(s) for pursuing admittance into graduate-level study,
- Reason(s) for choosing UMKC’s Department of Art & Art History as educational institution,
- Focus of art work,
- Ultimate professional ambitions, and
- Why you should be selected for the M.A. program.
- Three letters of recommendation from art professionals or professors
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National17886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17886 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6928 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.