You’ll define the elements that keep a strategy on track when implementing organizational change, while also looking to help individual employees adapt to change. Learn the different stages of change, manage HR interventions, and navigate compensation and benefits issues that accompany that change, and ensure organizational objectives are met.
Master of Science in Strategic Human Resources with a concentration in HR Management and Development at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Create an organizational change plan that encompasses HR responsibilities
- Examine the business lifecycle phases and provide an analysis of interventions
- Analyze consulting methods used by HR departments to influence achievement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance for HR Professionals
- Principles and Practice of Human Resources
- Human Resources Across Organizations
- Research Practices and Applications
- Consulting and Human Resource Applications
- Organizational Leadership, Team Effectiveness, and Communications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 234 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
- An earned master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution supersedes the minimum standards for the baccalaureate.
- English Proficiency.
International35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD per year during 18 months.
National35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.