You’ll learn how to create and deliver on an organization’s vision and goals—within budget—by exploring practice and system management, strategic planning, and change leadership. This program prepares you for the NAHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) accreditation exam.
Master of Science in Healthcare Management with a concentration in Strategic Leadership in Healthcare Organizations at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
- At the Ritchie School of Engineering and Computer Science, we pride ourselves on advancing the cutting-edge, impactful research pursued by our faculty, staff, and students.
- Ritchie School researchers are engaged in work that ranges from building a new understanding of human motion to strengthening electronic information security to exploring the potential of alternative energy methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Healthcare Systems and Regulatory Environments
- HC Communication and Leadership
- Healthcare Finance
- Research Practices and Applications
- Healthcare Macroeconomics
- Management Principles in Healthcare Systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 1744 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.