As a healthcare leader, you’ll be prepared to identify potential concerns that require legal consultation. Learn the common legal issues that relate to healthcare facilities and providers, including professional liability, patient privacy, and payment system management.
Master of Science in Healthcare Management with a concentration in Managing Legal Issues in Healthcare at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Assess, influence, and implement legal issues affecting health policy
- Assess laws that affect payment systems in healthcare with an emphasis on fraud and abuse
- Handle intellectual property, research regulations, and introducing new medical products to market
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Systems and Regulatory Environments
- HC Communication and Leadership
- Healthcare Finance
- Research Practices and Applications
- Legal Dynamics of Healthcare Leadership
- Legal Frameworks of the Healthcare Industry
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Health Management View 447 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.