You’ll develop a robust understanding of healthcare systems, legislative procedures, and quality improvement as they each relate to healthcare policy. This program prepares you for the NAHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) accreditation exam.
Master of Science in Healthcare Management with a concentration in Healthcare Policy and Regulatory Leadership at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Create effective and lasting healthcare public policy
- Manage change and innovation
- Ensure quality assurance through professional standards and accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Systems and Regulatory Environments
- HC Communication and Leadership
- Ethical Considerations in Healthcare
- Research Practices and Applications
- Capstone Project
- Capstone Seminar
- Interdisciplinary Capstone Seminar
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 447 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.