Learn how to develop and deliver initiatives and products, navigate regulatory compliance, and work remotely. You'll be prepared to implement systems that translate across countries and cultures whether working domestically or internationally.
Master of Science in Healthcare Management with a concentration in Global Health Program Management at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Operate effective health programs in the international market, with an emphasis on NGOs
- Navigate regional governance, laws, and customs
- Work with remote teams and reach cross-functional decisions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Healthcare Systems
- Operational Challenges in Global Health Management
- Legal and Employment Issues in Global Health Management
- Global Health NGO Management
- Regulatory Compliance in Global Health Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 447 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.