At the Climate Change, Management and Finance MSc programme offered at Imperial College London, you will learn from leading practitioners and world-class faculty how to put the latest academic thinking and business and climate change strategies into practice.
Based in London, not only will you be at the heart of one of the world’s leading cultural, business and financial centres but also amidst UK expertise driving climate change action forward.
Our industry partners and employers are demanding graduates with both practical business skills, such as finance and economics, as well as knowledge of the challenges of sustainability and climate change.
Imperial College Business School Careers will help you present yourself with confidence to the world’s top employers. You will receive individual support from the team, and access to highly relevant and unlimited one-to-one support, as well as regular workshops and networking opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics, Climate Change and the Environment
- Financial and Carbon Accounting and Reporting
- Impacts and Adaptation to Climate Change
- Quantitative Methods
- The Science of Climate Change
- Clean Technology Investment
- Corporate Finance
- Mitigating Climate Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Climate Studies & Meteorology View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject.
- You are also required to have a well-researched career plan with clear short and long term goals.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International31800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National31800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.