As organizations continue to evolve to meet the shifting demands of consumers and technology, develop your own philosophy around organizational change. This program prepares you to better facilitate communication between and among leadership and stakeholders, all in an effort to create a more effective organization.
Master of Arts in Communication Management with a concentration in Organizational Development at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Devise and deploy organizational development interventions to improve performance
- Assess, compare, and contrast different models of change
- Troubleshoot organizational issues and find creative solutions to problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Critical Thinking in Communication
- Communication Inquiry, Analysis, and Trends
- Storytelling through Research and Measurement
- Business Fundamentals for Communicators
- Fundamentals of Organization Development
- Organizational Culture and Organizational Development Impacts
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 147 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.