You’ll enhance and cultivate your skills in strategic planning, entrepreneurship, and change management in this program designed to provide you with the knowledge needed to thrive in start-ups or well-established organizations.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Strategic Innovation and Change at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Initiate and manage a strategic planning process
- Conduct the process of environmental scanning
- Manage organizational change initiatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Development
- Building the 21st Century Organization
- Principles of Financing for Organizations
- Leading Strategic Planning in Organizations
- Principles of Environmental Scanning
- Leading Change for Transformation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1744 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.