You’ll learn ways to improve the effectiveness of leaders and employees using best practices in organizational learning and creating partnerships both vertically and horizontally.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Human Capital in Organizations at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Develop, implement, and measure human capital and performance plans
- Leverage and manage the talents and knowledge of leaders and employees
- Create effective organizational learning and training opportunities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership Development
- Building the 21st Century Organization
- Principles of Financing for Organizations
- Research Practices and Applications
- Integrating Personal and Organizational Success
- Developing Human Capital in Organizations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1587 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.