As more organizations commit to sustainability, there is a need for environmental leaders who understand the nuances of natural resources and their impact. Enhance your understanding of leadership, technology, and the protection and use of natural resources.
University College is committed to educational access, and given the difficult circumstances currently impacting millions of people, we are waiving application fees.
Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management with a concentration in Natural Resource Management at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Craft comprehensive natural resource management plans
- Enforce statutory and regulatory policies
- Analyze and formulate environmental policy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Finance and Economics
- Environmental Protection Law
- Research Practices and Applications
- Environmental Foundations and Principles
- Impacts of Recreational Use
- Endangered Species & Wildlife
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy View 117 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.