At the University of Denver we offer a master degree in Environmental Policy. As society becomes more aware and affected by environmental issues, the demand for informed policymakers is on the rise.
Be prepared to analyze and craft public policy that impact our world and gain insight to the legal and philosophical foundations of the environmental movement so you can make sustainable decisions and deliver visionary ideas.
University College is committed to educational access, and given the difficult circumstances currently impacting millions of people, we are waiving application fees.
Skills You'll Learn
- Lead teams and organizations ethically and creatively
- Analyze and create environmental policies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of domestic and international policies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Finance and Economics
- Environmental Protection Law
- Research Practices and Applications
- Environmental Foundations and Principles
- Global Env Law & Policy
- Sustainability: Policy & Practice
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy View 117 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD per year during 18 months.
National35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.