A shifting energy landscape brings sustainability concerns to the forefront and through this program, you can become an informed advocate for the use of sustainable practices. Learn how energy sources are developed, leveraged, regulated, and financed while assessing trends in energy and cultivating sound environmental policies.
- University College is committed to educational access, and given the difficult circumstances currently impacting millions of people, we are waiving application fees.
- Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management at the University of Denver with a concentration in Energy and Sustainability requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Foundations and Principles
- Integrated Environmental Systems
- Environmental Finance and Economics
- Wetland Ecology And Management
- Impacts of Recreational Use
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 135 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.