A shifting energy landscape brings sustainability concerns to the forefront and through this program, you can become an informed advocate for the use of sustainable practices. Learn how energy sources are developed, leveraged, regulated, and financed while assessing trends in energy and cultivating sound environmental policies.
- University College is committed to educational access, and given the difficult circumstances currently impacting millions of people, we are waiving application fees.
- Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management at the University of Denver with a concentration in Energy and Sustainability requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Environmental Foundations and Principles
- Integrated Environmental Systems
- Environmental Finance and Economics
- Wetland Ecology And Management
- Impacts of Recreational Use
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 66 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35712 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National23808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35712 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.