Educational Leadership Students at The City University of New York who successfully complete the three-semester, 36-credit program become simultaneously eligible for both the New York State School Building Leader (SBL) and School District Leader (SDL) certificates.
The educational leadership program's curriculum is uniquely structured in both scope and sequence to combine small-group, cohort-based colloquiums with content in management and instructional leadership.
- School-Community Relations
- Supervision of Instruction
- School Instruction and Curriculum Development, Innovation, and Evaluation
- Colloquium in Educational Leadership
- Management and Finance Functions in Educational Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 95 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended (applicants who earned a bachelor's degree outside the United States need to submit a 'Course by Course International Transcript Evaluation.')
- Two letters of recommendation from supervisors
- Resume or CV
- Copy of New York State or other state teaching certificate.
- In a personal statement of approximately 750 words, explain your reasons for pursuing a degree in educational leadership; address evidence of professional effectiveness in your current position; and describe your leadership vision and professional goals.
- F-1 or J-1 international students must submit English Proficiency Exam.
- Applicants will be interviewed.
International30780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.