This Early Childhood Education program at The City University of New York is not designed for those who already have NYS certification in Early Childhood Education.
- Students must receive a grade of at least a B in certain key program courses. (to be determined by programs, labeled in CUNY First, and noted in the catalog)
- Students who receive a grade of F/WU in certain key program courses may not continue in the program (to be determined by programs, labeled in CUNY First, and noted in the catalog).
- Child Development: Birth to Age Eight
- Social and Historical Contexts of Early Childhood Education
- Assessment in Early Childhood Education: Birth through Grade 2
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3667 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of at least 3.0 or a master’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.5.
- A liberal arts or sciences major or interdisciplinary concentration of at least 30 credits.
- A personal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Submission of official score report on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.