Hands-on instruction in UX principles, information architecture, and web design will prepare you to create websites using popular programming languages and frameworks.
- You’ll learn about the convergence of design and development while building practical skills in client-side and server-side development.
- Master of Science in Information and Communications Technology with a concentration in Web Design and Development at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
- ICT Business Foundations
- ICT Technical Foundations
- Enterprise Architecture
- Capstone Project
- Capstone Seminar
- Applied Capstone Seminar
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Informatics & Information Technology View 278 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35712 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National23808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35712 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.