Hands-on instruction in UX principles, information architecture, and web design will prepare you to create websites using popular programming languages and frameworks.
- You’ll learn about the convergence of design and development while building practical skills in client-side and server-side development.
- Master of Science in Information and Communications Technology with a concentration in Web Design and Development at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- ICT Business Foundations
- ICT Technical Foundations
- Enterprise Architecture
- Capstone Project
- Capstone Seminar
- Applied Capstone Seminar
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.