Fill the talent gap by learning to analyze security needs and provide effective solutions. Navigate cybersecurity challenges as you develop the technical skills needed to solve security breaches, conduct computer forensics analysis, and set up secure networks. The curriculum aligns with the Common Body of Knowledge for CISSP certification.
Master of Science in Information and Communications Technology with a concentration in Information Systems Security at the University of Denver requires completion of 48 credit hours (12 courses).
Skills You'll Learn
- Develop and implement information security policies and procedures
- Design secure network solutions and applications
- Evaluate encryption standards and solutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- ICT Business Foundations
- ICT Technical Foundations
- Enterprise Architecture
- Principles of Information Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 444 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application (Fee is Currently Waived!)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts from Each Post-Secondary Institution Attended
International35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National35040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35040 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.