Designed for busy working professionals, the M.S. is offered part-time to accommodate students balancing jobs, families and other commitments.
The Healthcare Management program from the Oregon Health & Science University enables students from around the nation to combine both in-person and online classes to graduate in as little as 21 months.
Hybrid class format
- 80 percent of the classroom interaction is done through online learning in the Sakai platform.
- 20 percent of the classroom interaction is in-person on the OHSU campus. These face-to-face classes take place two Fridays and two Saturdays per term.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics in Healthcare Organizations
- Health Care Project Management
- Becoming an Effective Manager
- Organization, Financing & History of Healthcare Delivery in the U.S.
- Managerial and Financial Accounting for Healthcare Professionals
- Regulation & Legislation of Healthcare Delivery
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Public Administration Health Administration View 1409 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university is required prior to matriculation to medical school. No preference will be shown for any particular major or area of study.
- Personal interest and passion for intellectual questions posed by a field of study should be the primary motivator in selecting a major or area of concentration. All applicants should strive to pursue a wide variety of coursework spanning the humanities, arts, sciences, social sciences and mathematics.
International7476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3738 USD per semester during 21 months.
National7476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3738 USD per semester during 21 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.