Physiologists answer key questions ranging from the workings inside single cells to the interactions between human populations and our environment on earth and beyond. Physiology plays a crucial role in integrating environmental influences and new molecular discoveries with the function of tissues and organs, and ultimately the whole body.
The Physiology MSc program offered by University of Saskatchewan provide advanced studies and research in major fields:
- comparative respiratory and cardiovascular physiology
- neurophysiology (electrophysiology, cellular imaging in neurons and glial cells, in vitro and in vivo studies of cerebral ischemia)
- vascular function, ion channels and endogenous gases
- calcium channels and neuroendocrine secretion
- hemoxygenase system
- cardiovascular pathology
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Ethics and Integrity in Animal Research
- Ethics and Integrity in Human Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysiology View 8 other Masters in Physiology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
International6730 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6730 CAD per year during 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4260 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Saskatoon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.